You may be wondering what this is all about or how I even got here so let me do some explaining. Over the past year and a half that I've been here, we've done a bunch of growing and have released a ton of new products, which I don't see slowing down anytime soon! So, with that, we've decided that it would be awesome to start a new blog series titled 'Behind the Blendz' (hosted by yours truly) which would give YOU a more in-depth look at all of the wonderful things we're creating.
Before we dive into the series, I wanted to use this first blog as a way to introduce myself!
I work with Julius (he's the boss man) and my good friend, Danielle, who is one of our amazing Graphic Designers here with a passion for Product Design - she helps us out when her schedule can accommodate it. Together, the three of us make up the Product Development team and although we're small, we're nimble and always seem to manage.
Some fun facts about me:
- I'm a licensed Esthetician and love all things related to 'clean' beauty.
- I studied Graphic & Web Design at the Art Institute of California - Los Angeles (R.I.P.)
- Painting and drawing are very therapeutic hobbies of mine.
- I'm a big music fan and absolutely love Turnover, Tycho, Story So Far and the list goes on.
- I once ran into Anthony Kiedis on the boardwalk in Venice and he lied to me about being Anthony Kiedis.
Thank you all for checking out this first part in our exciting new blog series. I'm super pumped to take you on a deeper dive into all of our products!