Returns & Exchanges
We offer free returns and exchanges within 45 days.
To start a return or exchange, contact us or please visit the page here: https://blenderseyewear.returnly.com/
Please note apparel returns are required to have the tags on. A return will not be accepted if the tag has been removed.
If you are having issues, please contact our team at email@example.com.
International returns and exchanges are required to pay for shipping and ship back to our office in San Diego.
Here's what you need to do:
For sunglasses, please pack the them inside the provided microfiber pouch as well as the plastic packaging. You can use the original box they came in (if you don't have it, just make sure they are packed well in another box!) We need to keep them safe during shipping (damaged product that is returned due to improper packing is not applicable for a full refund since the product is unsellable).
Provide a note inside the box stating your contact information, order number and "I would like a refund" to make sure the agent knows to refund rather than exchange.
Mail the package to our HQ with the following address:
Blenders Eyewear Att: Returns
4683 Cass St.
San Diego, CA 92109
U.S. Returns and Exchanges
Once completed, your return will be processed within 2 business days. You will be notified via email by the address listed on your order when this transaction has taken place. After we have issued the refund, it will take up to 7 business days to see it reflected in your account.
For exchanges, you will receive credit after completing the return online.
International Returns and Exchanges
Once shipped, it takes about 1-2 weeks in total. When we receive the package, we will process the return, check for any damage to the products then issue the refund on the original payment method. The refund will include only the price you paid for the products without the shipping charges.
Order Status, Shipping and Payment
Please note due to COVID, staffing and supply chain issues, it can take an additional 2-3 days for your order to arrive.
- Processing will always take 1-3 business days.
- Standard USPS shipping is 5-8 business days once shipped.
- 2 Day Shipping is 2 business days once shipped (no deliveries Saturday or Sunday).
2 Day Shipping does NOT have the ability to ship to PO Boxes at this time.
We strive to get your order to you quickly, so we ship from multiple locations in the U.S.
Visit our Track Your Order page with your order number and email address ready. Please allow the tracking link about 24-48 hours to show any updates.
We are not able to edit orders once placed but we do have a 30 minute cancellation window. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.
Customers are able to combine the following:
- Discount Code + Gift Card
- Rewards Points + Gift Card
Customers are not able to combine the following:
- Discount Code + Rewards Points
Unfortunately, no. We fulfill online orders from our fulfillment centers to allow for the fastest processing times. If you would like to make a purchase in-store, please use our Store Locator to find a store close to you.
Please visit our AfterPay FAQ page for more information.
Product Information and Sizing
Great question! Please take our Find Your Frame Quiz to find the perfect frame for any sunglasses, snow goggles, or prescription glasses.
Polarized lenses have an additional anti-reflective coating of film to filter bright, reflected light as well as ambient light, reducing glare during driving, water sports, and other outdoor activites.
Non-polarized lenses do not reduce glare as well as polarized lenses, but are equally efficient at protecting against UV rays and offer enhanced clarity when viewing LCD screens on digital devices.
Our new PureBlend lens is lightweight and offers superior clarity, and durability. It is available in polarized and non-polarized options.
Majority of our shades come with UV400 protection. UV 400 is the highest level of protection your sunglasses lenses can have. They are able to block 99-100% of harmful rays from the sun to keep your eyes safe.
Tv ratings stand for Luminous Transmittance, and it is similar to VLT, Visible Light Transmission. Tv ratings measure the amount of light that hits the specific filters applied to the lens and then to the user’s eye. VLT measures the amount of visible light being allowed into the user’s eye.
Listed below are the average Tv ratings for each of our lenses:
Filter Category: 3
Gold / Yellow: 12%
- Before cleaning your lenses, double check that no dirt, sand or other debris is present. If dirt or sand is on your lenses, blow the particles off as best as you can before cleaning.
- Gently rinse your Blendz with tap water that is not too hot, especially after taking a dip in the pool or in the sea.
- Next take the microfiber wipe or cinch pouch included in your purchase or any soft cloth available to you and wipe your lens with low - medium pressure. Repeat as needed to clean your lenses.
- If needed, a tiny amount of standard dish soap can be applied to the lenses to help clean tougher stains and blemishes, but please ensure that you have completely removed all soap residue before drying.
- Avoid storing your Blendz in extreme conditions or in your vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Clean your Blendz before storing or putting them away.
- Always rinse your Blendz with tap water after taking a dip in the pool or in the sea.
- Periodically wipe away sweat, oil and other residue that may transfer onto the frame to keep the your sunnies fresh.
- Wash your cinch bag periodically to help keep it clean and debris free.If needed, a tiny amount of standard dish soap can be applied to the lenses to help clean tougher stains and blemishes, but please ensure that you have completely removed all soap residue before drying.
- Use any paper products or other abrasive materials on the lenses.
- Store or place your sunglasses in high heat situations.
- Use glass cleaners as they may damage the lens coating.
- Place your Blendz face down.
- Store your Blendz with sharp or blunt objects that may result in damage to the lens or frame.
- Expose your Blendz to extreme heat, strong detergents or other chemicals.
- Allow salt water and chlorine to sit on your lenses for too long without rinsing and cleaning them. Salt water and chlorine can eat away at the lens coating.Wash your cinch bag periodically to help keep it clean and debris free.If needed, a tiny amount of standard dish soap can be applied to the lenses to help clean tougher stains and blemishes, but please ensure that you have completely removed all soap residue before drying.
No, we unfortunately do not offer customer shades.
We’re stoked you’re ready to bring good times into focus with Blenders Prescription! Unfortunately, we do not—and cannot by law—accept expired prescriptions. If your glasses prescription was not issued within the past two years and/or lacks a doctor’s signature, we will not accept it and won’t be able to send your steezy new Blenders Prescription lenses until you update it.
Sure, prescriptions are valid for shorter periods of time than they used to be, but it’s to your benefit. Eyesight naturally worsens over time and, while wearing an outdated prescription won’t actually harm your eyes, it can cause headaches, blurry vision, and general discomfort. So if we've rejected your old prescription, don’t sweat it! Use this as an opportunity to take care of yourself and your eyesight. Once you get your prescription updated, we’ll be thrilled to hook you up with your new Blendz.
Heads up! Glasses prescriptions and contact lens prescriptions are two totally different things. Even if your contact lens prescription is currently valid, we can’t accept it in lieu of a valid glasses prescription.
Glasses prescriptions must have the following requirements to be valid and accepted by the Blenders Team.
- Doctor’s Signature
- Date of the visit (within 2 years)
- Expiration Date
- Patient Name
- One quarter diopters (ie: 0.25)
We're currently able to accept prescriptions that fall within the below ranges. If your prescription does not fall within these ranges, we are unfortunately unable to fulfill your prescription at this time.
Total Power: -9 to +3
(OS) Left Sphere: -8 to 3
(OS) Left Cylinder: -3 to 3
(OS) Left PD: 27 to 37
(OS) Left Axis: 0 to 180
(OD) Right Sphere: -8 to 3
(OD) Right Cylinder: -3 to 3
(OD) Right PD: 27 to 37
(OD) Right Axis: 0 to 180
To calculate your total power range, simply add the sphere and cylinder number together. You will have to repeat this for both eyes to ensure both prescriptions can be fulfilled.
For example if your sphere is -2.75 and your cylinder is -.75 for your left eye, your total left eye power is -3.5.
-2.75 + -.75 = -3.5
PD or pupillary distance is the distance between your pupils. The distance between your pupils is needed so when making your custom lenses, our manufacturing team knows exactly where you will look through your lenses.
The best way to provide this information is to provide it at checkout when prompted.
If you do not know this information we recommend you call your optometrist to see if they have it on file.
You may also measure your pupillary distance yourself by Visiting AccuPD.com on your smartphone or laptop. Just follow the 3 easy steps!
A high index lens is a lens that has a higher index of refraction. Meaning it has a greater ability to bend light to provide a clear vision for people with stronger prescription glasses while keeping the lens thin and light.
You will likely need high index lenses if you fall into the following total power ranges.
Sunglasses: +3 to -6
Eyeglasses (Clear): -2 to -7
We have created an RX Validator just for you! Please enter your prescription information and we’ll let you know which pairs and lens types you will be able to choose from.
We only accept one prescription per order. If you are trying to order for multiple prescriptions, please place orders separately.