We’re only a few days from the *official* end of summer. As such, we’re taking a look back at some of your fav moments from Summer 2018. And yeah, we know it sucks to leave the summer behind… but big things lie ahead for fall/winter…
1. @iamjamesanthony | Haiti, Hispaniola
Killer sunset. That is all.
Shades: Autumn Fire
2. @blairwaxyeahhhh | Pláka, Lasithi, Greece
“Out of office.” Yeah, you’re not kidding, Blair. Greece!
Shades: Blue Phoenix
3. @emmaylward | Burlington, Vermont
Emily here looking like she’s about to get barreled.
Shades: Rose Theater
4. @luckybradford | Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
Patriotic af, Taylor.
Shades: Avalon Breeze
5. @norah.mcclure | Downtown, Saint Petersburg
Norah grabbed some coffee in Saint Petersburg but if you ask us it absolutely doesn’t look like she needed a pick-me-up. All smiles.
Shades: University Heights
6. @sarah_maher7 | Wildwoods, New Jersey
Independence Day revelry for Sarah. Critical celebration components: An American flag and Blenders Eyewear.
Shades: Tiger Bourbon
7. @splopper14 | Cancún, Quintana Roo
Hey, look who it is! Had to show some love to Blenders photographer & rep, Stephen Plopper.
Shades: Nocturnal Q